Founder Ivan J, starts developing a distributed cloud platform “myHealth IRL” for secure file storage through Sicoor, a network security company in QLD, Australia.
First encrypted medical record transfer
First encrypted file transfer with embdedded universal viewers developed to allow doctors to view records created in other systems without blockchain.
Launched Sunshine Coast Blockchain Meetup Group, raised seed funding
Ivan J starts the Sunshine Coast Blockchain Meetup Group with record attendance weekly. Seed funding raised from these meetups, as well as conferences and representation nationally and internationally.
Founder starts openCo-Lab with other notable members
Ivan J becomes a member of the highly regarded blockchain group openCo-Lab including Thomas Miller (ConsenSys), Lucas Cullen (Consensys Pitch Comp NY Winner), Felix Watkins (Circle ICO), Barry Earsman (Consensys), Steven Alexander (Thought Leader)
Concept wins Innovation Centre Health pitch competition
Prize money and exposure is used towards the research and development of a comprehensive blockchain solution for healthcare.
Office opened in Dubai
To best serve the outcomes of the ownership of health records for healthcare consumers and providers, dHealthNetwork opened an office in Swiss Tower, Internet City, Dubai
Enabling Partnerships forged
Crucial relationships forged with significant partners such as KPMG, Telos (Dubai), MeSearchr, securevote, DMAC Corp, CoView, and more.
Member Token Distribution
dHealthNetwork goes to public coin offering with dHt, the dHealth Token. Funds raised to enable the development of dHealthNetworkJoin as a Member
The constitution is refined and released for vote on the dHealthNetwork by members. The constitution & trust framework defines the legal context to enable operation as fully autonomous legal entity with human oversight.
- Development of toolkit and framework to support Action Projects
- Unveiling first 10 Action Projects
- First Action Project payouts will begin automatically from vesting contracts
- Early access voting integration service launched
Beta Development Targets Reached
- Early trial of new MyHealthIRL app released based on dHealthNetwork toolkit
- Early trial of AI Diagnoses service made available
- Early trial of secure end to end communications service made available
Digitally Mined Asset Wallets Integration
- DMACs integrated with Action Projects to provide a digitally mined asset backed "bond" to underwrite and insure the project
- Licensed mining via proof of stake blockchain begins
- SecureVote partner releases equitable Action Project voting and beta community voting with liquid democracy, flat democracy, meritocracy options and jury based arbitration
dHealth Network Research Engagement
- Integration with partner MeSearchr to engage medical researchers with research proof of stake blockchain
- Central Health Bank partners with Digital Vaults Corporation to create first electronic safety deposit box process in Dubai providing health sovereigncy around medical data and bioinformatics
Expansion and Acquisition
- Further expansion with partners to reach more healthcare consumers and providers
- Acquisitions and strategic partnerships for growth in new service and toolkit capabilities including medical services, realtime appointments, file record automation, file record reconciliation, and medical file search across multiple governmental systems
- Continue to service the dHealthNetwork and the dHealth Decentralised Health Organisation
Goal: Become the source of research data that links the WHO and the UN
Petition to have the dHealth Decentralised Health Organisation as a self sovereign veridical entity beholding only to its members creating a new, extra-governmental health economic jurisdiction. From this vantage point, we seek to become the source of research data that links the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the United Nations (UN).