This document details the Terms of Service (ToS) agreement which you acknowledge, understand, and accept when registering an account with dHealthNetwork, during official interactions with us, or using our platform.
When we refer to ‘we’ (or ‘our’ or ‘us’), that means dHealthNetwork - a Telos Joint Venture. Our representative here in Australia is Sicoor Pty Ltd. Our headquarters are in Dubai and we have an office in Australia at Sunshine Coast Innovation Centre, 90 Sippy Downs Drive, Sippy Downs, Queensland, Australia 4556.
dHealthNetwork products and services are provided by us (dHealthNetwork). These Terms of Service (“terms”) govern your access to and use of dHealthNetwork’s products (our websites, applications, products, and services).
When you use dHealthNetwork you agree to follow our rules. Every organisation has conditions, and these are ours.
- To access and use dHealthNetwork, you must register a personal account by entering a valid email address and creating a password in the registration section of the site or application. You’ll also be asked to accept our terms as part of the registration process.
- Linking your personal social platform accounts (such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, et cetera) is completely up to you and not a requirement of registration. You may also choose to do (or undo) this later.
- You must keep your account password confidential. You are entirely responsible for all activities and transactions made from your account. In the event that your account is accessed by someone other than you or is used in a malicious way, we will assist you to the best of our ability, but we are not liable for any loss or damage from unauthorised use of your account.
- You must notify us immediately of any unauthorised account use or any other security breach in dHealthNetwork through our Contact Us page or by emailing us via email@example.com.
- You may only register one personal dHealthNetwork account. If you attempt to register multiple personal accounts, we have the right to suspend or close any and all of these accounts without notice and to ban you from using dHealthNetwork. In the event that we close your account(s) in this way, you forfeit any ratings, reputation rewards, or funds accrued.
To use dHealthNetwork, you’ll need to create an account. Keep your password safe and let us know if there’s something worth reporting. We can refuse service to anyone who doesn’t follow these rules.
We take your privacy extremely seriously, because we firmly believe that building lasting relationships requires trust.
- When you register a dHealthNetwork account, you create an online profile with us containing your personal information, most of which you can edit. You can update, change or delete profile information at any time.
- We may use your personal information contained within your account to publish and deliver you relevant and tailored dHealthNetwork content.
- We may use your personal information in conjunction with information obtained from other sources (such as cookies, your IP address, your geolocation data) to match and deliver you relevant and tailored dHealthNetwork content.
- We won’t disclose personal information provided by you to any business in a format allowing you to be personally identified. We may aggregate personal information and allow businesses to access this grouped and de-identified information in a secure and time-limited way.
Your personal information is yours, but in order to deliver you the best user experience possible, we use this and other sources of information to match content to you on dHealthNetwork. You’ll never be personally identified by any information you provide, and we won’t share your details with any other parties.
- You may receive invitations to various Action-Projects in your dHealthNetwork feed.You may either accept or skip them. If you accept, you’ll be taken to a starting page. If you skip it, you will be shown the next available.
- Unless expressly indicated otherwise, the content of activities does not originate from dHealthNetwork, and the inclusion of any particular content does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement of that content by us.
- We make no express or implied guarantee or warranty about the nature, suitability or authenticity of activity content, or any offer contained in an Action-Project.
- We make no express or implied guarantee or warranty about the number of Action-Projects you will be invited to participate in.
- Any offer contained in an Action-Project is made by the relevant creating party, and not dHealthNetwork. The party making the Action-Project is solely responsible for both the accuracy of the endeavour and the fulfilment of any obligations attached to it.
- dHealthNetwork is not liable for any damage or loss caused by Action-Projects or the acceptance of any offer contained in their execution.
dHealthNetwork contains different Action-Projects which you will be invited to participate in, and it’s up to you if you decide to participate. Action-Projects can be: surveys, polls, content, promotional deals, charity work, research opportunities, and other endeavours. Unless otherwise specified, the entities creating the Action-Projects are wholly responsible for what they contain - and if it’s a promotion, they are responsible for honouring their offerings.
- To ensure dHealthNetwork contains only high quality data, we have put in place a number of quality control measures to ensure response data meets and exceeds industry standards and best practice.
- We ensure the following data quality checks are verified:
- all open-ended and invalid entries are machine-checked for:
- offensive or inappropriate language; and
- incomprehensible free text (such as ‘qwfqwfqwf’);
- all network content is machine-checked for inconsistencies or inaccuracies, which can include (but are not limited to):
- content which contradicts other content within a specific network domain;
- content which contradicts personal information contained within an account creating said content;
- You must not provide personal information or create content which is:
- offensive or inappropriate;
- rushed or ill-thought out;
- inconsistent and/or inaccurate; or
- in a language other than the primary language of your country of registration.
- If you are found to have breached any of the terms of this section, we may:
- deduct any dHt you received for any related activity from your personal account balance;
- block you from creating or receiving further network activity pending review;
- prevent you from using dHealthNetwork, aspects of the site, platform or any applications; and
- close your personal account.
Good-quality data is important to us. Every time you participate in dHealthNetwork’s services, be sure to uphold decent standards and there won’t be any problems! But if you don’t, we have the right to censor your activity, and suspend or close your account.
- You can earn dHt by participating in dHealthNetwork activities.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from you participating in an activity for which dHt is awarded outside dHealthNetwork’s services.
- If an entity defaults on any obligation to fulfil financial promises to your dHealthNetwork account, we are not liable to fulfil this to you and are not liable for any loss or damage resulting from this failure to fulfil that obligation.
- We store records of any transactions made through interactions on dHealthNetwork.
- We may debit or credit your dHealthNetwork account balance at any time and without notice, to rectify any payments made to, or debits from, your account balance which were caused by human error, technological error or any other mistake or systems failure.
- If you wish to dispute a transaction, please contact us and describe the nature of the discrepancy. We will conduct an investigation, inform you of our findings, and any determination made by us.
When you participate in dHealthNetwork’s services, you can earn dHt. Unfortunately, mistakes can happen and if an entity forgoes its obligation, it’s not entirely within our control to force them to do so. But you can always let us know about any discrepancies and we’ll look into them.
- You may transfer dHt earned through your use of dHealthNetwork using the redemption methods we make available to convert dHt into other currencies and make transfer transactions.
- The redemption methods we make available are at our discretion and we may add or cease redemption methods at any time.
- Certain redemption methods may require you to have a minimum dHt balance before you can redeem or only allow you to redeem up to a certain amount within a specified time period. These restrictions are set by us at our discretion and may be amended if necessary.
- When making a currency conversion and transferring currencies, you are wholly responsible for providing us with correct account details. The information you enter is used to automatically transfer the dHt to the account whose details you provide. Completed transfers cannot be recalled, so if you provide incorrect account details, we won’t be able to recover the redemptions made.
- You agree to indemnify us in relation to any loss or damage caused by any transfer of dHt made in accordance with your instructions. You are liable for any costs associated with the provision of incorrect or incomplete details in your redemption request.
- We are not liable for errors made by third parties in relation to your redemption request.
- You are responsible for identifying any potential funds transfer or tax liabilities which may arise through your use of dHealthNetwork, as we are available to you as a consumer - not a business, trading organisation or other entity subject to GST, VAT or sales tax.
When your dHt account balance is high enough, you can convert dHt into another currency and transfer it to a wallet or into a bank account. Depending on restrictions placed upon you by your country. When doing this, details you use must be correct and you’ll need to allow appropriate time for the transfer to happen.
- We may contact you via email by sending you a newsletter, making verifications of your account and personal information, for customer service issues, for invitations, and to confirm account activity.
- We may also contact you on third party websites through targeted advertising, using anonymised details.
- You can set preferences in relation to the communications you receive from us when you are logged in.
You’re in control of updates, notifications, and reminders we send you. But sometimes, we may need to get in touch for other matters.
- You must not use dHealthNetwork for any purpose that is unlawful, or prohibited by this agreement or any other terms, conditions or notices appearing anywhere on dHealthNetwork.io. Particularly, you must not:
- duplicate copyrighted material in an unauthorised way and make it available on our platform or reproduce or publish it by third parties.
- use, post or transmit any:
- unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information, language or material;
- communication that may either constitute or encourage conduct that is a criminal offence or may give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable law;
- information or material which damages our reputation or the reputation of any business, or which we consider as likely to damage our reputation or the reputation of any business;
- material which violates or infringes the rights of any person, including but not limited to the rights of privacy, copyright, trademarks, patents, confidentiality and any other intellectual property, personal or proprietary rights;
- material of any kind which contains or elicits a computer or software corruption, virus or other harmful component; or
- communication that contains promotional or advertising material;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- exploit any material on the network for a commercial purpose;
- use dHealthNetwork, the site, the platform or an application to send spam; or
- uuse dHealthNetwork, the site, the platform or an application to engage in any other forms of internet abuse, including:
- tampering, hacking, spoofing or using robots or scripts; or
- copying, distributing, modifying or otherwise interfering with the administration, security or proper and intended function of any part of your profile.
- If you are found to have committed any of the above acts, your personal account will be closed and you may be prosecuted for any damage, loss or expense directly or indirectly caused by your actions. We are not obligated to supervise your use of dHealthNetwork, and reserve our right to monitor our products and services and user activity on our platform and all applications - and retain and disclose all information necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request.
You cannot use dHealthNetwork to post obscenity, indulge in harassment, spam, conduct illegal and criminal activity, or do anything ridiculous. If you do, we have the right to ban you. Be reasonable, responsible and respectful, and you’ll be fine.
- You may invite a friend to register a dHealthNetwork account at any time.
- We may offer incentives for inviting a friend to register a dHealthNetwork account. You must comply with the referral rules and regulations to earn a reward (when available).
- Any rewards earned in relation to referring others to register an account will be void unless:
- the person you invite registers an account before the incentive offer expires;
- the invitation email, link or message was in the form specified by us;
- you comply with the rules and conditions of any websites to which invitations may be sent via the platform or an application; and
- the person you invite is eligible to register for a dHealthNetwork account.
- You must not invite people to register dHealthNetwork accounts by:
- using spam or spamming techniques;
- misrepresenting dHealthNetwork or your incentive offer
- displaying invitation links or messages on websites that:
- contain unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, indecent information or material; or
- promote, provide or offer unsuitable or inappropriate products or services, including but not limited to gambling, adult services and erotic products.
The more the merrier. You can invite people you know to dHealthNetwork and you could be rewarded for it. Be genuine, and don’t spam invitations.
- You may close your personal account on dHealthNetwork at any time.
- You’re responsible for redeeming any dHt you have earned before you close your account.
- If a personal account is closed for any reason (and whether by us or you), you’ll forfeit all dHt you may accrued. All personal information provided by you for this account and throughout dHealthNetwork will be deleted from our records, except as required by any government regulation or statute.
- We may, without notice, refuse your application to re-register a personal account or may close your personal account if you:
- breach any part of this agreement;
- send spam messages through dHealthNetwork, the platform or an application; or
- act against our stated interests or reputation.
- We may determine that you are an inactive account holder if you haven’t had any activity in over 12 months. If this is the case, we reserve the right to suspend and/or close your account if you do not respond to messages from us requesting that you reactivate your account.
- If your account is suspended, we may request documentary or other proof of your identity in order to confirm the authenticity of your account. If you fail to respond to our request or provide adequate proof, we may close your account.
- If you wish to close a account on behalf of a deceased account holder, please contact us along with some form of proof to show the account holder is actually deceased and that you have the right to act on their behalf.
- The refusal of an account registration and/or closure is at our discretion.
- If, for any reason we cease to operate dHealthNetwork we will delete your information from our records.
We’d be sad to see you go, but if you want to close your account, you’re always able to. We also have the right to suspend or close accounts at our discretion.
- Unless expressly indicated, any offer for information, products or services you may receive through dHealthNetwork or any activities is not an offer by us. We make no warranties or representations of any kind in relation to, and are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, authenticity, reliability or suitability of any information contained in an activity or on dHealthNetwork.
- It is the responsibility of the entity offering information, product or service to ensure its accuracy, completeness, authenticity, reliability or suitability. We are not liable for any loss or damage that results from your, or anybody else’s, reliance on the information, products or services provided or promoted by a business or any other person.
- By making information, products or services accessible through our platform, we are not soliciting any person to use such information, products or services in jurisdictions where this would be illegal.
We do our best to provide you with the best dHealthNetwork experience, but we are not responsible for any content you may encounter. The creators are responsible for this information, as well as any products or service they provide and offer to you via our platform.
Unless otherwise stated, dHealthNetwork’s website, platform, all applications, products and services are provided on an ‘as-is’ basis without any express or implied warranties or guarantees.
Unless we explicitly say so, we make no promises.
- You agree and accept that dHealthNetwork, including our related bodies corporate, licensors, officers, directors and employees, are not liable for any loss or damage that results from:
- your interaction with dHealthNetwork;
- your use of or access to, or any inability to use or access dHealthNetwork;
- unauthorised access or alterations made to your communications, transmissions or profile information; or
- statements or conduct of any third party on dHealthNetwork, the site, platform or through any application.
- You agree to indemnify us, our parent bodies, subsidiaries, affiliated organisations and their directors, officers and employees, from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by a third party, caused by or arising from your use of dHealthNetwork, the platform, site or a violation of these Terms of Service by you.
Some activities and offers available through dHealthNetwork originate from outside our platform. Most of this is wonderful, but if it’s actually terrible, we’re not responsible for things we don’t create.
- All questions or disputes relating to dHealthNetwork or any part of this agreement must be submitted to us through our Contact Us page. We endeavour to resolve any disputes expeditiously.
- All interpretations of our Terms of Service are at our discretion, and any determination we make in relation to these interpretations is final. In the event we make an error, this does not constitute a breach of this agreement.
- If you’re found to have breached any part of this agreement, we may suspend and/or close your personal account. In the event of any such closure, the balance of dHt in your personal account at the time it is closed may be forfeited.
- If any part of this agreement becomes, or is found to be, illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it will be subject to amendment, but this will not affect any remainder of this agreement.
- Due to the constantly evolving nature of dHealthNetwork we reserve the right to add to, change or remove any part of the platform, website, applications, products, services, or this agreement at any time. If necessary these changes may be made without notification.
- You agree to your responsibility to remain updated and aware of the terms of this agreement, as well as the dHealthNetwork platform, website, applications, products, and services.
- We have no control over any content on websites hyperlinked from dHealthNetwork’s website, our platform, application, products, and services. We guarantee no warranties in relation to any hyperlinked content not under our control, including accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability for any particular purpose.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage that may result from your use of or interaction with content not under our control, or any loss or damage caused by your use or reliance on any hyperlinked resource separate from dHealthNetwork.
- This agreement, access to and use of dHealthNetwork, and the terms of any disclaimer of warranties and liability are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia and the United Arab Emirates.
This summarises the legal essentials of this agreement. Congratulations, you read the whole thing!